Today I will share a working Pokemon GO hack in Android Version 4.4.2 or Kitkat. I been using this unto latest version of the Pokemon Go. Many of the tutorials in YouTube that you can watch and try and if it’s working it is nice. I think this tutorial is a one of a tribute of a Pokemon Go Hack that work perfectly for Android Version 4.4.2.
The game is awesome a virtual reality environment framework I think. And that’s makes me impress of the developers of the games Niantic they capture the attention of public. And also the attention of the Black Hat which trying to have a better way in playing the games. There are a lots of players that want to play the games but they could not because of some circumstance like a disable person they just stay in one place. So this could help them to play games, and I think this could also help the player to play safe right.
Anyway lets get to the point there are things to consider to complete the hack.
- Your phone/tablet must be rooted
- Temporary or permanent banned in the games
- Do with your own risk 🙂
If you say yes and ready.
- Open google then download Xposed Installer and install. Click confirm authorize of KING USER or SUPER USER.
- Open Xposed Installer click Framework then click install/update and reboot.
- Open Xposed Installer click Downloads and search Mock mock locations and Pokemon Go controls then download and install.
- Open Xposed Installer click Modules and check Mock mock locations and Pokemon Go controls checkbox and go back to framework and click reboot.
- Make sure you set your GPS locations into High Accuracy in the phone settings.
- Open Pokemon Go controls and read the instructions to start. If you start there is a floating Control buttons on the screen that you can use to walk on the Pokemon Go.
- Open Pokemon Go now
- Download the xposed installer framework versions: App_process active 58 and XposedBridge.jar active 54.
- Do not abuse to used teleport in a minute to different places this could permanently banned your account.